LLAMA Continuing Education Development Committee
To work collaboratively with the LLAMA CE Program Officer to produce programs that support ongoing content and revenue goals for LLAMA's continuing education program. The primary focus of the committee will be the generation of content for the production of online webinars, both paid and free, and face to face continuing education held outside of the Annual Conference.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 06/18/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- CE Devlopment Cmt in Seattle
- Webinar proposals attached
- LLAMA Continuing Education Development Committee Meeting
- Share Your Expertise, Present a LLAMA Webinar
- Upcoming LLAMA Webinars
- LLAMA CED Meeting Minutes for Midwinter 2011
- LLAMA Webinar FAQ: You're Invited to Present Online
- “Job Hunting for the Recent or Pending MLS Graduate” A free webinar presented by LLAMA's Human Resources Section (HRS)
- LLAMA presents Webinar series for new library directors and deans
- New Name and Charge for the Committee