To work collaboratively with the LLAMA CE Program Officer to produce programs that support ongoing content and revenue goals for LLAMA's continuing education program. The primary focus of the committee will be the generation of content for the production of online webinars, both paid and free, and face to face continuing education held outside of the Annual Conference.
Displaying active committee roster as of 10/23/2017. Last retrieved on 10/23/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- LLAMA Webinar explores how to sustain change after the excitement wears off
- CE Devlopment Cmt in Seattle
- Webinar proposals attached
- LLAMA Continuing Education Development Committee Meeting
- LLAMA CED Meeting Minutes for Midwinter 2011
- LLAMA Webinar FAQ: You're Invited to Present Online
- “Job Hunting for the Recent or Pending MLS Graduate” A free webinar presented by LLAMA's Human Resources Section (HRS)
- LLAMA presents Webinar series for new library directors and deans
- New Name and Charge for the Committee
- Midwinter 2010 CE LLAMA CE Committee Notes