Getting Involved with TER
We are always looking for new contributions. Most common among these are:
- Book reviewers
- Technical Web site reviewers
- Publishers/producers that are willing to have materials reviewed that are within the scope of
For more information.... We remain open to suggestions. Contact us with your ideas!
The TER Editor is always looking for a few good people to serve on the Editorial Board. Terms are for two years. Requirements:
- Member of the Library and Information Technology Association (LITA)
- Interest in writing and editing or dealing with publishers/creators of resources
- Attendance at TER Board meetings at ALA midwinter and annual. (January & June)
- Willingness to be creative and hard working
- Participation in Board email discussions between meetings
If interested, contact the current TER Editor.