The Western region includes: Montana, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Alaska
- Master’s Degree in Library Science or a closely-related area; and
- Experience equivalent to six years of full-time supervisory/managerial library work.
TO APPLY, PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING by Friday, June 2, 2017:
- Letter of interest
- Names and contact information of three references
TO: Greg Cox, Human Resources Director, Logan City, 290 N. 100 W, Logan, Utah 84321 or Email email@example.com. Questions call 435-716-9046.
California Digital Library, Software Developer
UC Riverside, University Library, Business Systems Analyst
- Master's degree in library science from an American Library Association (ALA) accredited library - college or university.
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple processes and activities simultaneously.
- Two or more years of progressively responsible library information technology experience
- Proven experience with and Serials Solutions ERM Systems 360 Counter / INTOTA and INTOTA Assessment
- Proven experience with ProQuest’s Summon
- Expertise with COUNTER reporting and Data collection
- Proven experience with EzProxy
- Must be able to communicate in written and oral formats to students, faculty and employees to provide support and assistance as it relates to the library services.
- Must have a general working knowledge of personal software packages to perform word processing activities, utilize search engines and create and generate spreadsheets.
University of Hawaii, Library Services, Assistant University Librarian for Library Information Technology
MCCCD/Glendale Community College, Librarian
Glendale Community College, AZ, is looking for a Librarian who participates in a team environment to perform the duties of a faculty librarian: reference services, library instruction, departmental liaison, and collection development delivered to a diverse student population. Leads the library’s efforts in reaching out and serving its diverse user population through research help, information literacy instruction, and orientation of students and faculty to library services and resources. Works closely with a wide variety of departments to bring library services to different groups of students and faculty. Works collegially with faculty to coordinate, design and deliver customized innovative and effective information literacy/library instruction and Library credit bearing courses. Coordinates and assesses instruction and program effectiveness on a regular basis. Demonstrates a commitment to service excellence, innovation, student success, integrity, and diversity in the performance of job duties.
Date Posted 12/18/15
Salary $44,452 - $85,662
Note: Applications must be received by Midnight on the closing date stated for the position, 1/19/16. Applications must be submitted via On-Line Application at the Maricopa Community Colleges’ website: http://www.maricopa.edu/employees/divisions/hr/jobs/current Submit Online:
- Completed Online Application (required)
- Unofficial transcripts (upload) (required)
- Cover letter/CV and resume of no longer than 3 pages should be included that specifically addresses how the candidate meets the Desired Qualifications for this position (upload) (required)
Transcripts, Cover Letter and Resumé must be uploaded into the online Application (follow prompts within the Application). The application and cover letter/resumé must detail how the applicant's education, training, and experience directly relate to the listed minimum and desired qualifications and job description. The Maricopa County Community College District is an EEO/AA institution and an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Assistant Professor - Instruction and Foundational Experience Librarian, Colorado State University Libraries