The Northeastern region includes Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania. This list shows jobs posted in the last 30 days.
Metadata & Research Support Associate, Open Society Foundations
New York, NY
Librarian & Archivist, New York Academy of Art
New York, NY
The New York Academy of Art is a 501(c)(3) non-profit arts and educational institution offering a Master of Fine Arts degree and Post-baccalaureate Certificate in Fine Arts programs.
The Librarian and Archivist manages collections and provide services to students, faculty and staff. The ideal candidate will possess leadership and communication skills and enjoy working with a close-knit team of dedicated administrators. The Librarian and Archivist plans, coordinates and assures effectiveness for all Library operations. They will draw on knowledge of contemporary library and archival practices to model an environment of academic excellence, carry out strategic planning and promote and deliver research support.
ANTICIPATED POSITION START DATE: January 4, 2021
Technology Integration Librarian, Drexel University Libraries
Library Director, Walpole Town Library
Full-time, 40 hours per week
Responsible for planning, organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of the library in conformity with Trustee policies and municipal and state law and regulations.
- Master’s degree in library science from an institution accredited by the American Library Association
- 2-3 years of experience in a Library setting
- Previous supervisory experience, including both employees and volunteers
- Demonstrated library management and leadership experience with financial and planning responsibilities.
- Ability to interact effectively with staff, patrons, the Board of Trustees, Town leadership and peers in the library community
- Knowledge of current resources, programs and services available to libraries and how to implement those resources
- Experience with digital media including social media, web design and maintenance
- Ability to configure, use and maintain an Integrated Library System and online catalog (e.g. KOHA).
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Commensurate with background & experience. $38K-$43K plus generous benefits package
HOW TO APPLY
- Cover letter and resume should be emailed to DirectorSearch@walpoletownlibrary.org or mailed to the following address:
Walpole Library - Director Search
P.O. Box 729
Walpole, NH 03608
The Walpole Library is and Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action employer.
Associate University Librarian for Research and Learning, Columbia University Libraries
New York, NY
Web Services Librarian, Fairfield University
Project Manager for Resource Sharing Initiatives, Harvard University
Associate Director, Technical Services, Yale University
New Haven, CT
UI/UX Designer, University of Rochester Libraries
Technical Support and Hardware Specialist - 2 Openings, St. Lawrence University
Head, Digital Initiatives - Tisch Library, Tufts University
Discovery and Systems Librarian, Hamilton College
We seek a collaborative, creative, strategic thinker to join LITS in the role of Discovery and Systems Librarian to help support our extensive information management systems. The Discovery and Systems Librarian is broadly responsible for the enhancement and administration of traditional and emerging collection management systems, with a focus on how they integrate within and beyond the library, and how they are used by the diverse community of researchers, both at Hamilton College and beyond our campus. Please visit https://apply.interfolio.com/74052 for complete job posting.