LITA email lists are for anyone interested in discussing information technology in libraries and information services.
Visit list landing pages linked below. There you can: log in, retrieve your password, or create an account. Please consult our Policy and Guidelines page before joining our lists.
Change Your Preferences
To create your own password, click on "Your Preferences." and create a new password and make a note of it.
You can come back to lists.ala.org anytime to manage your subscription:
- Update your email address
- Access the elist archive
- Set your delivery option to digest format instead of one email at a time.
Note: lists that are specifically for group work (committees, task forces, etc.) are closed lists. Those subscriptions are managed manually by the LITA office staff and are updated each year after Annual Conference. Please contact the office ( email@example.com) if you have a question or concern about a closed list.
If you encounter problems, contact the LITA office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a description of your problem, the email address you use in the ALA email list service, and what you are trying to accomplish.
- LITA-L - The main email list of LITA.
- Altmetrics and Digital Analytics Interest Group
- Authority Control Interest Group (LITA/ALCTS)
- Drupal4Lib Interest Group
- E-rate and CIPA Compliance Interest Group
- Electronic Resources Management Interest Group (LITA/ALCTS)
- Game Making Interest Group
- Heads of Library Technology (HoLT) Interest Group
- Imagineering Interest Group
- Instructional Technology Interest Group
- Library Consortia Automated Systems Interest Group
- Linked Library Data Interest Group (LITA/ALCTS)
- Machine and Deep Learning Research Interest Group
- MARC Formats Transition Interest Group
- Maker Technology Interest Group
- Mobile Computing Interest Group
- Open Source Systems Interest Group
- Patron Privacy Technologies Interest Group
- User Experience Interest Group
- Women in Information Technology Interest Group