Podcast U: Libraries, Podcasting, and the New Culture of Personal Broadcasting on Campus
Friday, January 19, 2007
Podcasting stormed into the social and culture spheres as a revolutionary and disruptive application of some fairly simple and standard technologies that have enabled an entirely new model for distributing personalized and portable audio and video content. This program will explore how podcasts can translate in the educational sphere and the implications and opportunities for libraries to become more deeply engaged in the campus environment through them.
- Bart Collins, Purdue University
- Jill McKinstry, University of Washington
- Karen Howell, University of Southern California
- Rachel Clemens, California State University, Fullerton
- Zachary Pogue, Duke University