Accessibility Interest Group
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Universal Accessibility meeting at ALA Midwinter
- listserv is available to communicate about Libraries for Universal Accessibility website
- NEW VENUE- Libraries for Universal Accessibility- invitation to virtual meeting
- Universal Accessibility Interest Group meetings at ALA Annual 2013 Conference
- Current Issues in Accessibility: How Blind and Learning Disabled Patrons Use Audio to Access the Internet
- Annual 2011 Accessibility Meeting Agenda
- link to ACRL Universal Accessibility IG on ALA Connect
- ALAMW 2011 ACRL/LITA/ASCLA Universal Accessibility Interest Group joint meeting
- ALA Midwinter- ACRL Universal Accessibility Interest Group, LITA Accessibility Interest Group, and ASCLA- ALAD joint discussion meeting
LITA Interest Groups are completely self-initiated and not appointed by LITA officers. To join a group, attend the meetings and get involved with its activities. The leadership of each group is selected by group members.
Interest groups are open to all LITA members. Conference attendance is not required. To join a group, contact the chair, attend meetings, and get involved with their activities and discussions. See contact information in the above roster by logging into the site and clicking your browser refresh button. If you need help, contact the LITA office at firstname.lastname@example.org.