Accessibility Interest Group
Displaying active committee roster as of 11/24/2015. Last retrieved on 11/24/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ASCLA/LITA/ACRL Accessibility Interest Groups meeting at MidWinter 2016
- Upcoming Accessibility Webinars
- Accessibility IG 2014 Annual Meeting
- Notes from Midwinter 2014 meeting Philadelphia
- Notes from Conference Call Meeting 1-16-14, 3:00-4:00pm EST
- Universal Accessibility IG meeting: January 27, 2014, 8:30am
- Universal Accessibility Interest Group open virtual discussion meeting
- Universal Accessibility Interest Group Meeting
- Universal Accessibility meeting at ALA Midwinter
- listserv is available to communicate about Libraries for Universal Accessibility website
LITA Interest Groups are completely self-initiated and not appointed by LITA officers. To join a group, attend the meetings and get involved with its activities. The leadership of each group is selected by group members.
Interest groups are open to all LITA members. Conference attendance is not required. To join a group, contact the chair, attend meetings, and get involved with their activities and discussions. See contact information in the above roster by logging into the site and clicking your browser refresh button. If you need help, contact the LITA office at email@example.com.