Search Engine Optimization Interest Group
Developing, promoting and advancing search engine marketing and optimization as applied by libraries to improve the visibility of their resources.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 07/22/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- The SEO Interest Group Report Annual 2014
- Search Engine Optimization Interest Group Report - ALA Midwinter 2014
- ALA SEO IG Midwinter Meeting JAN 25 PCC 304
- ALA LITA SEO Interest Group Meeting
- Search Engine Opitmization
- SEO and ASEO Insights &Tips for Librarians Mon. June 25. 8-10 am
- Search Engine Optimization Interest Group
- Friday March 16 - Free-of-charge OCLC Research TAI CHI Webinar on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Insitutional Repositories
- LITA Search Engine Optimization Interest Group Meeting
- Welcome to the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Interest Group
Interest groups are self-initiated and not appointed by LITA officers. Membership consists of any number of participants and is open to LITA members. The leadership of each group is selected by the group.
The Search Engine Optimization Interest Group was established in 2012.
Interest groups are open to all LITA members. Conference attendance is not required. To join a group, contact the chair, attend meetings, and get involved with their activities and discussions. See contact information in the above roster by logging into the site and clicking your browser refresh button. If you need help, contact the LITA office at email@example.com.