Open Source Systems Interest Group
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 02/07/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Midwinter 2016 Meeting Notes
- OSSIG Sponsored events at ALA in San Francisco
- LITA Open Source Systems Interest Group Agenda, Saturday, June 27 3-4 pm
- LITA Open Source Systems Interest Group Agenda, ALA Saturday, January 31
- LITA Open Source Systems Interest Group Agenda, ALA Saturday, June 28
- Notes from LITA Open Source Systems Interest Group, ALA, January 25, 2014
- LITA Open Source Interest Group Agenda, ALA Midwinter
- Open Source Systems IG Annual Report posted
- Midwinter 2013 meeting summary posted
- LITA OSS IG meeting agenda, ALA Midwinter 2013
Interest groups are completely self-initiated and not appointed by LITA officers. Membership consists of any number of participants and is open to LITA members. The leadership of each group is selected by the group.
The Open Source Systems Interest Group was established in 2000 and renewed in 2003. To contribute information about the history of this interest group, contact LITA's Web Coordinating Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interest groups are open to all LITA members. Conference attendance is not required. To join a group, contact the chair, attend meetings, and get involved with their activities and discussions. See contact information in the above roster by logging into the site and clicking your browser refresh button. If you need help, contact the LITA office at email@example.com.