Mobile Computing Interest Group
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2009. Last retrieved on 11/23/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- LITA Mobile Interest Group Webinar Call for Proposals EXTENDED TO OCT 15!
- Call for Virtual Midwinter Presentations - Enhancing Instruction with Mobile Devices.
- ALA Annual LITA Mobile Computing Interest Group - Informal Breakout Sessions
- Responsive Design in Libraries - LITA Mobile Computing Interest Group MidWinter 2014 Webinar Online - Free
- INVITATION to Responsive Design in Libraries - LITA Mobile Interest Group Virtual Meeting for ALA Midwinter
- Call for Virtual Presentations: LITA Mobile Computing IG Meeting
- Mobile Computing IG Meeting - ALA Annual 2013 - Meeting Notes
- Mobile Computing IG Meeting - ALA Annual
- We Went Mobile, Now What?
- Call for Participation - LITA Mobile Computing IG Meeting
Interest groups are completely self-initiated and not appointed by LITA officers. Membership consists of any number of participants and is open to LITA members. The leadership of each group is selected by the group.
Interest groups are open to all LITA members. Conference attendance is not required. To join a group, contact the chair, attend meetings, and get involved with their activities and discussions. See contact information in the above roster by logging into the site and clicking your browser refresh button. If you need help, contact the LITA office at email@example.com.