Linked Library Data Interest Group (LITA / ALCTS)
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Presentation slides from The ALCTS/LITA Linked Library Data Interest Group at ALA Midwinter Conference in Chicago
- LITA/ALCTS Linked Library Data Interest Group at the ALA Annual meeting, Las Vegas. Sunday, June 29, 2014 - 8:30am to 10:00am. LVCC Room N237.
- Midwinter 2014 Report from the Linked Library Data Interest Group
- Linked Library Data Interest Group Business Meeting at Midwinter 2014
- Linked Library Data Interest Group Managed Discussion, Midwinter, 2014, Philadelphia
- Linked Library Data IG managed discussion at ALA Annual - meeting report
- ALA Midwinter 2013 - business meeting and managed discussion reports
- Linked Library Data Discussion at ALA Midwinter
- Linked Library Data IG business meeting at Midwinter 2013
- Linked Library Data
Interest groups are completely self-initiated and not appointed by LITA officers. Membership consists of any number of participants and is open to LITA members. The leadership of each group is selected by the group.
The Linked Library Data Interest Group, a joint interest group of LITA and ALCTS, was established in 2011. Over the past few years, the topic of Linked Library Data has been of increasing interest to ALA Membership, and to the profession at large. Based on this interest, informal discussion group meetings were held at ALA Annual 2010 and ALA Midwinter 2011. These meetings were lively and well-attended, leading to an effort to formalize the Interest Group as a forum to discuss issues, problems and progress related to linking library data with the Web.
Interest groups are open to all LITA members. Conference attendance is not required. To join a group, contact the chair, attend meetings, and get involved with their activities and discussions. See contact information in the above roster by logging into the site and clicking your browser refresh button. If you need help, contact the LITA office at email@example.com.