Technical Services Workstation Interest Group (LITA/ALCTS)
This Interest Group is inactive.
Established in 1988 as the Innovative Micro-Cataloging I.G.; name changed in 1992, renewed in 1991, 1993, name changed in 1997, renewed in 2003. To discuss technical services workstations in library technical processing, including but not limited to cataloging, acquisitions, serials control, collection management, materials processing, and preservation.
- Meeting Minutes, 2006 ALA Midwinter Meeting, San Antonio [msword file]
- Meeting Minutes, 2004 ALA Midwinter Meeting, San Diego [msword file]
- Roster from 2004 ALA Midwinter San Diego [msword file]
- Macro Magic: Designing and Implementing Effective Macros Using VisualBasic and OCLC OML - Program at 1999 ALA Annual Conference, New Orleans
- Meeting Agenda, 1999 ALA Midwinter Meeting [msword file]