Electronic Publishing/Electronic Journals Interest Group
This interest group is inactive.
Established in 1997, renewed in 2000 and 2003. To explore the effect of electronic publishing on library functions, funding, administration and, in particular, technology.
- Annual 1999, New Orleans, Formats for Electronic Publishing: Decisions and Trends - Monday, June 28, 1999
- Annual 1999, New Orleans, Making Sense of Digital Identifiers - Preconference - Friday, June 25, 1999
- Midwinter, 1999, Business meeting (status of 1999 Annual preconference and program); discussion on trends in electronic pub lishing - Sunday, January 31, 1999
- Annual 1998, Washington, Electronic Publishing/Electronic Journals - June 28, 1998
- Midwinter 1998, New Orleans, Electronic Publishing/Electronic Journals - January 12, 1998