This interest group is inactive.
Established in 1997, renewed in 2000 and 2003. To explore the effect of electronic publishing on library functions, funding, administration and, in particular, technology.
- Annual 1999, New Orleans, Formats for Electronic Publishing: Decisions and Trends - Monday, June 28, 1999
- Annual 1999, New Orleans, Making Sense of Digital Identifiers - Preconference - Friday, June 25, 1999
- Midwinter, 1999, Business meeting (status of 1999 Annual preconference and program); discussion on trends in electronic pub lishing - Sunday, January 31, 1999
- Annual 1998, Washington, Electronic Publishing/Electronic Journals - June 28, 1998
- Midwinter 1998, New Orleans, Electronic Publishing/Electronic Journals - January 12, 1998