Imagineering Interest Group
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 11/27/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Imagineering Meeting at ALA Annual 2015
- ALA Annual Program
- Imagineering Meeting at Midwinter 2015
- Imagineering Interest Group Meeting, ALA Annual 2014
- Redefining Humans from the Past to the Future
- Imagineering Interest Group Meeting, ALA Midwinter 2014
- 2014 Midwinter Meeting
- Imagineering IG Meeting, ALA Annual 2013
- Science Fiction: The Factual and the Counterfactual
- Imagineering IG Meeting, ALA Midwinter 2013
Interest groups are completely self-initiated and not appointed by LITA officers. Membership consists of any number of participants and is open to LITA members. The leadership of each group is selected by the group.
The Imagineering Interest Group was established in 1989, renewed in 1993, 1997, 2001 and 2004. To contribute information about the history of this interest group, contact LITA's Web Coordinating Committee at email@example.com.
Interest groups are open to all LITA members. Conference attendance is not required. To join a group, contact the chair, attend meetings, and get involved with their activities and discussions. See contact information in the above roster by logging into the site and clicking your browser refresh button. If you need help, contact the LITA office at firstname.lastname@example.org.