- Leadership Guide for New Chairs of LITA Committees and Interest Groups (PDF)
- Joint Committee & Interest Group Chairs Community (ALA Connect)
- LITA Manual, Section 5, Committee & Interest Group Chair Calendar
- LITA Manual, Section 6, Interest Groups
- LITA Manual, Section 10 Programs
- LITA Bylaws, Article VIII, Interest Groups
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Library Consortia Automated Systems IG report for Annual 2014
- Do You Want to Have Your Resume Reviewed at MidWinter?
- Technology & Industry IG, notes from inaugural meeting at ALA Mid-winter
- LITA Standards Interest Group Meeting Notes -- ALA Annual Conference 2010
- Midwinter Meeting Notes
- LITA Program Proposal Form (draft)
The Interest Groups Chairs Committee consists of chairs of interest groups, the Interest Group Coordinator and LITA staff liaisons. Interest groups are self-initiated and not appointed by LITA officers. The leadership of each interest group is selected by interest group membership.
To contribute information about the history of this committee, contact LITA's Web Coordinating Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.