Interest Groups Chairs
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2009. Last retrieved on 05/04/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
- Leadership Guide for New Chairs of LITA Committees and Interest Groups (PDF)
- Joint Committee & Interest Group Chairs Community (ALA Connect)
- LITA Manual, Section 5, Committee & Interest Group Chair Calendar
- LITA Manual, Section 6, Interest Groups
- LITA Manual, Section 10 Programs
- LITA Bylaws, Article VIII, Interest Groups
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Library Consortia Automated Systems IG report for Annual 2014
- Do You Want to Have Your Resume Reviewed at MidWinter?
- Technology & Industry IG, notes from inaugural meeting at ALA Mid-winter
- LITA Standards Interest Group Meeting Notes -- ALA Annual Conference 2010
- Midwinter Meeting Notes
- LITA Program Proposal Form (draft)
The Interest Groups Chairs Committee consists of chairs of interest groups, the Interest Group Coordinator and LITA staff liaisons. Interest groups are self-initiated and not appointed by LITA officers. The leadership of each interest group is selected by interest group membership.