Technical Standards for Library Automation (TESLA) Committee
This committee was dissolved.
TESLA encourages, supports, and where appropriate establishes technical standards relating to library and information technologies and telecommunications, and it serves as a clearinghouse for such standards and information about such standards. In the area of library automation, it transmits proposed standards and recommendations to standards development committees through appropriate ALA representatives to the ALA Standards Committee; and encourages and supports technical communications between the library community and its suppliers in the business machine, computer and telecommunications industries.
Nine members at large from the division.
- Katharina Klemperer (Chair, 1999-2003)
- Karen Davis (2000-2002)
- Beth W. Helsel (2000-2002)
- Arlene Klair (2000-2002)
- Kathryn Loafman (1999-2003)
- Mark Needleman 1998-2002)
- N.D.M Robertson 1999-2003)
- Beverly Ryan (1999-2003)
- Katherine L. Sprague (2000-2002)
- Krisellen Maloney (Intern, 2001-2002)
Non-Roman Scripts and Unicode® in Libraries Unicode resources