LITA is governed by an elected Board of Directors that includes the President, President-Elect, Past President, a LITA Councilor, and seven directors-at-large. Ex-officio members of the Board include the Bylaws and Organization Committee chair, who serves as the Parliamentarian, and the Financial Advisory Committee chair.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 06/18/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
The Board of Directors shall consist of the President, the Vice-president (President-elect), the immediate Past President, the ALA Councilor, and seven Directors-at-Large. The Executive Director and the chair of the Financial Advisory Committee shall be ex-officio members of the Board, without vote. The chair of the Bylaws and Organization Committee shall also serve in an ex-officio role as the Parliamentarian. Other ex-officio members as shall from time to time be so designated by action of the board, shall not have the right to vote.
2017-18 Board Liaisons for Committees and Task Forces
- Appointments Committee: Bohyun Kim
- Assessment and Research Committee: Christopher Lawton
- Committee and Interest Groups Coordinators: Margaret Heller
- Communications and Marketing: Margaret Heller
- Diversity and Inclusion Committee: Evviva Weinraub
- Education Committee: Christopher Lawton
- Forum 2017 Planning: Aimee Fifarek
- Forum 2018 Planning: Andromeda Yelton
- ITAL Editorial Board: Bohyun Kim
- LITA Representatives: Christopher Lawton
- Membership Development Committee: Susan Sharpless Smith
- Metadata Standards: Evviva Weinraub
- Nominating Committee: Andromeda Yelton
- Program Planning Committee: Amanda L. Goodman
- Publications Committee: Lindsay Cronk
- Scholarship and Award Committees: Jenny Levine
- Top Technology Trends Committee: Aimee Fifarek
- Web Coordinating Committee: Amanda L. Goodman
Get Involved with the Board
- Attend Board meetings online or at Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings (check the Board's ALA Connect group for meeting times and locations)
- Contact Board members (sign into this page and refresh it to see full contact information).