IRRT Executive Committee
To promote interest in library issues and librarianship worldwide; to help coordinate international activities within the American Library Association, serving as a liaison between the international relations committee and those members of the association interested in international relations; to develop programs and activities which further the international objectives of ALA; and to provide hospitality and information to visitors from abroad.
Dr. Elizabeth E. Cramer (Secretary/Treasurer, July 1, 2013, to July 1, 2015)
Daniel A. Berdaner (Roundtable Councilor, July 1, 2012, to July 2, 2015)
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2015. Last retrieved on 03/09/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- CAPAL Call for Papers re: 2014 Congress of the Humanities and Social Sciences
- UN Convention on the Rights of the Child needs to be ratified
- Bookjoy Around the World, October 18-20 in St. Louis
- Call for Poster Sessions at the 10th IBBY Regional Conference, October 18-20, 2013
- Elizabeth Wein, author of Code Name Verity at ALA Annual
- International Children's Book Day
- Launch of Canadian Association of Professional Academic Librarians (CAPAL)
- Eliot Schrefer, author of the 2012 National Book Award Nominee, "Endangered" at Midwinter
- International Librarians Reception
- Mātauranga Māori in New Zealand Libraries: A presentation and workshop on Maori knowledge in New Zealand libraries - IRRT Chair's Program