State of the Chapter Annual Report
These snapshot reports help Chapters and ALA assess the health and vitality of state and regional library associations. They also help highlight notable activities and achievements that can be modeled, and identify challenges and needs that may be addressed collectively.
- Visit All State of the Chapter Reports to view and download all the Chapters' data obtained through the latest recorded surveys.
- The Chapter Councilor is tasked with responsibility for their Chapter’s completion and submission of the "State of the Chapter Annual Report." For Regional Chapters, the President is asked to oversee the submission.
- NOTE: The 2012 State of the Chapter Report obtained data for FY2011. The 2013 State of the Chapter Report will obtain data for FY2012. The 2014 State of the Chapter Report will obtain data for FY2013. And so on.
- See immediately below to obtain the PDF of the latest survey to help in completing the online survey and to gain access to the online survey.
2013 State of the Chapter Annual Report (posted July 11, 2013)
This is the 2013 State of the Chapter Annual Report (PDF):
- PDF version of the survey questions (to use in gathering the answers prior to completing the survey)
- Link to the survey
This information is also available on ALA Connect at the Chapter Councilors group.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact: