Round Table Coordinating Assembly (RTCA)
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 06/18/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
ALA Organizational Structure Documents:
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ALA 101 free webinar--still time to register
- Round Table Coordinating Assembly
- "ALA 101" for Round Table Leaders-free webinar, Thursday, 13 June 2013
- Thursday, June 13 set for “ALA 101” Round Table orientation webinar.
- "ALA 101" webinar tentatively set for early June
- FINAL RTCA mid-winter meeting notes
- RTCA MW Draft meeting notes
- How to chair an ALA Committee Meeting
- ALA Website cache updated every night
- CPCT notes from Mid-winter (Conference Programming Coordinating Team)
The Round Table Coordinating Assembly (RTCA) is composed of the chair, chair-elect, immediate past chair, treasurer of each round table and individuals currently serving on ALA committees as a result of the collective appointment by the RT's.