Library Education Assembly
NOTE: As an assembly to a Council committee, the education assembly acts in an advisory capacity, reviewing documents and issues, representing unit and committee interests and reporting back to its respective units and committees.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 12/08/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Education Assembly
- Education Assembly (ALA)
- Committee on Education (ALA) / Education Assembly Meeting
- Committee on Education / Library Education Assembly Joint Meeting (ALA)
- LLAMA Report to the Library Education Assembly at Midwinter 2011
- ALA Library Education Assembly Meeting Information
- ALA Library Education Assembly Minutes
- Special Education Assembly Meeting
- Education Assembly Meeting - BCEC-104C
Representatives are appointed by ALA units and affiliates with education-related concerns; other library education groups plus members-at-large are also included. Meetings are held each Midwinter and Annual Conference.