COL Subcommittee on Telecommunications
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 07/04/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Annual 2015 Agendas
- Midwinter agenda and additional documents
- NTIA & FCC documents: Home Internet Use
- Answers to Common Questions about the E-Rate Modernization Proposal to Get Wi-Fi in ALL Schools and Libraries
- FCC Report: Modernizing E-Rate: Providing 21st Century Wi-Fi Networks For Schools and Libraries across America
- US Telecom comments to Modernizing E-Rate
- Committee on Legislation (ALA) / Joint Telecommunications Subcommittee Meeting (ALA OITP)
- AGENDA: Joint OITP/OGR Tecomm meeting @ALA Midwinter, Jan. 22 @ 4:- 5:30 p.m. (DCC-D161)
- NYTimes: FCC’s net neutrality rules to trigger legal, Hill challenge
- ALA supports broadband build-out to rural libraries in Universal Service Reform
The COL Subcommittee on Telecommunications consists of 15 members appointed from the membership at large, serving 1 year terms and led by the chair.