COL Subcommittee on Government Information
To develop policy recommendations and other strategies for the committee on legislation on various aspects of government information policy and procedures vital to the well-being of library services and the American public, including the creation, organization, dissemination, access, use, preservation of and permanent public access to public information, and assist the committee on legislation with appropriate communications strategies.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- DRAFT revised NTIS resolution
- Midwinter agenda
- GPO's name change
- FOIA bill is dead
- agenda for today's conference call (11/24/14)
- MW meeting times / rooms
- Notes from last week's conference call
- COL's FDLP Task Force Final Report
- NTIS resolution and COL report section referring to it from Annual 2014
- Update and information...
The COL Subcommittee on Government Information consists of 13 members appointed from the membership at large, serving 1 year terms and led by the chair.