COL Subcommittee on Government Information
To develop policy recommendations and other strategies for the committee on legislation on various aspects of government information policy and procedures vital to the well-being of library services and the American public, including the creation, organization, dissemination, access, use, preservation of and permanent public access to public information, and assist the committee on legislation with appropriate communications strategies.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- COL's FDLP Task Force Final Report
- Updated GIS Annual Agenda
- NTIS Resolution from GODORT
- UN Depository Library issue
- Annual 2014 Agendas
- FDsys has reached one billion retrievals!
- Update from Washington...
- Madison and Cooke Awards
- GPO's Webinar: “U.S. Courts Opinions: An FDsys Collection,”
- GPO Approps hearing
The COL Subcommittee on Government Information consists of 13 members appointed from the membership at large, serving 1 year terms and led by the chair.