COL Subcommittee on E-Government Services
To develop policy recommendations, legislative proposals and other strategies for the ALA Committee on Legislation related to the role of libraries and the delivery of E-Government services to the American public. The subcommittee shall seek involvement from the broadest range of interested units within ALA and promote collaboration to determine and meet the needs for policy, training, research, legislation and other activities related to libraries and E-Government services.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- E-Government Services Subcommittee conference call (2/27 @ 3pm EST)
- webinar blog post
- Midwinter 2014
- Interesting article on the government shutdown
- E-Government Services Subcommittee Mtg. at MW 2014
- Oppose bill language that would hamper public access!
- Government is open!
- Federal Depository Libraries and the Affordable Care Act
- President Barack Obama will release a special video message
- Can you help spread the word about the program?
The COL Subcommittee on E-Government Services consists of 19 members appointed from the membership at large, serving 1 year terms and led by the chair.