COL Subcommittee on E-Government Services
To develop policy recommendations, legislative proposals and other strategies for the ALA Committee on Legislation related to the role of libraries and the delivery of E-Government services to the American public. The subcommittee shall seek involvement from the broadest range of interested units within ALA and promote collaboration to determine and meet the needs for policy, training, research, legislation and other activities related to libraries and E-Government services.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- 3 upcoming E-Government Services webinars in March!
- Midwinter agenda
- Midwinter Meeting time and room
- Some articles about Social Workers in Public Libraries
- Veterans Administration Reorganization
- Our next conference call...
- today's call is canceled!
- Next conference call
- Update from Washington...
- St. Paul Public Library
The COL Subcommittee on E-Government Services consists of 19 members appointed from the membership at large, serving 1 year terms and led by the chair.