COL Subcommittee on E-Government Services
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 03/09/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- E-Government Services Subcommittee conference call (2/27 @ 3pm EST)
- webinar blog post
- Midwinter 2014
- Interesting article on the government shutdown
- E-Government Services Subcommittee Mtg. at MW 2014
- Oppose bill language that would hamper public access!
- Government is open!
- Federal Depository Libraries and the Affordable Care Act
- President Barack Obama will release a special video message
- Can you help spread the word about the program?
The COL Subcommittee on E-Government Services consists of 19 members appointed from the membership at large, serving 1 year terms and led by the chair.