COL Subcommittee on E-Government Services
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2009. Last retrieved on 12/08/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- E-Government Services Subcommittee Mtg. at MW 2014
- Oppose bill language that would hamper public access!
- Government is open!
- Federal Depository Libraries and the Affordable Care Act
- President Barack Obama will release a special video message
- Can you help spread the word about the program?
- Annual 2013 agenda
- New Executive Order will increase government transparency
- ALA Annual Meeting Room
- Update on the E-government Grant Webinar
The COL Subcommittee on E-Government Services consists of 19 members appointed from the membership at large, serving 1 year terms and led by the chair.