Campaign For America's Libraries
To provide oversight on the strategic direction for the Campaign for America's Libraries. To develop educational opportunities for members to learn about the campaign and effective public awareness-building techniques. To cultivate internal and external partnerships with ALA divisions and offices and with corporate, media and non-profit and government allies.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Midwinter 2015 Campaign Agenda and Documents
- Midwinter 2015 Agenda
- Conference Call Notes
- ALA Strategic Planning Process
- 2014 Annual Conference agenda and documents
- Kitchen Table discussions at Annual Conference
- 2014 Annual Conference agenda
- Change in staffing
- Campaign for America's Libraries Subcommittee Meeting (ALA)
The chair and members of the Campaign Subcommittee are appointed by the chair of the ALA Public Awareness Committee.
Subcommittees & Task Forces