NMRT Resume Review Service Committee
The resume review service committee gives NMRT members an opportunity to have their resumes and/or cover letters reviewed via e-mail by experienced professionals in the field. In addition, the committee provides on-site resume reviewing for job seekers in a booth at the ALA placement center at annual and midwinter conferences.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- NMRT RESUME REVIEW SERVICE BOOTH GREETERS NEEDED!
- REGISTRATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED TO HAVE RESUMES REVIEWED!
- The NMRT Resume Review Service Needs Your Help At 2014 MidWinter!
- NMRT Resume Review Service NEEDS HELP!!!
- NMRT RRS Seeking Booth Greeters and Resume Reviewers at Midwinter
- NMRT Resume Review Service at ALA Annual conference ---- online registration available now
The NMRT Resume Review Service Committee consists of 10 appointed members from the NMRT membership at large, serving a 1 year term and led by the chair.