NMRT Executive Board
To help those who have been association members less than ten years become actively involved in the association and the profession. The goals are fourfold: To structure formal opportunities for involvement and/or training for professional association committee experiences on the national, state and local levels; To provide a wide variety of programs to assist, encourage, and educate those new to the association and the profession; To offer a variety of leadership training and opportunities to help those approaching the end of their NMRT eligibility make the transition to future positions in the association and the profession, and; To develop and implement ongoing programs for library school students which encourage professional involvement and networking.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- NMRT Midwinter Meeting Minutes
- Midwinter Executive Board Meeting Agenda and Attachments
- Executive Board Committee Meeting (NMRT)
- *FINAL* NMRT Executive Board Fall Meeting Agenda
- NMRT Executive Board Meeting, Wednesday, October 23, 9am-noon CST
- May 2009 E-board Meeting Minutes
- April 2009 E-board Meeting Minutes
- December 2008 E-board Meeting Minutes
- April 2008 E-board Meeting Minutes
- November/December 2007 E-board Meeting Minutes
The NMRT Executive Board consists of 12 appointed members from the NMRT membership at large, serving a 1 year term and led by the president.