NMRT Executive Board
To help those who have been association members less than ten years become actively involved in the association and the profession. The goals are fourfold: To structure formal opportunities for involvement and/or training for professional association committee experiences on the national, state and local levels; To provide a wide variety of programs to assist, encourage, and educate those new to the association and the profession; To offer a variety of leadership training and opportunities to help those approaching the end of their NMRT eligibility make the transition to future positions in the association and the profession, and; To develop and implement ongoing programs for library school students which encourage professional involvement and networking.
Ms. Cory Lampert (Fundraising Coordinator, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Ms. Kate Kosturski (Director, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Mrs. Kari D. Weaver (Director, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Susan L. Jennings (NMRT Councilor, July 1, 2011, to July 1, 2014)
Kimberly L. Redd (Staff Liaison, July 1, 2002, to June 30, 2015)
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 12/04/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- *FINAL* NMRT Executive Board Fall Meeting Agenda
- NMRT Executive Board Meeting, Wednesday, October 23, 9am-noon CST
- May 2009 E-board Meeting Minutes
- April 2009 E-board Meeting Minutes
- December 2008 E-board Meeting Minutes
- April 2008 E-board Meeting Minutes
- November/December 2007 E-board Meeting Minutes
- March 2006 E-board Meeting Minutes
- January 2006 E-board Meeting Minutes
- Executive Board (NMRT)
The NMRT Executive Board consists of fourteen elected from NMRT's membership, serving 1-2 year terms and led by president.