Public Awareness Committee (PAC)
Displaying active committee roster as of 12/19/2014. Last retrieved on 12/19/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Notes from conference call on advocacy and public awareness
- PAC Annual Conference Minutes
- ALA Executive Board Talking Points
- ALA Strategic Planning Process
- 2014 Annual Conference agenda and documents
- Kitchen Table discussions at Annual Conference
- 2014 Annual Conference agenda
- New staff liaison
- Campaign for America's Libraries subcommittee - location
- Public Awareness Committee meeting at ALA Midwinter Meeting - location
The Public Awareness Committee consists of 10 members appointed by the Council Committee on Committees, in cooperation with the ALA president-elect, serving 2 year terms and led by a Chair, appointed annually.