Committee on Diversity (COD)
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 07/23/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Resources regarding The Speaker
- Leaders Wanted / LIS Doctoral Program Options Fair: Cultivating Diversity in LIS Education
- Power, Privilege, and Positionality: Applying a Critical Lens to LIS Education
- Making a Mentorship Match: What Works, What Doesn't, and What Can ALA Offer?
- TASK FORCE ON EQUITY, DIVERSITY, AND INCLUSION
- COmmittee on Diversity endorses Joint Statement
- Association of Research Libraries Initiative to Recruit a Diverse Workforce
- Committee on Diversity Conference Call - March 2014
- BCALA Press Release and Update
- Black Caucus of ALA Denounces ALA’s Decision to Hold 2016 Annual Conference in Orlando, Fla.
The Committee on Diversity consists of 15 members appointed by the Council Committee on Committees, in cooperation with the ALA president-elect, serving 2 year terms and led by a Chair, appointed annually.