Committee on Diversity (COD)
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 03/06/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- COD Midwinter 2015 Meeting Minutes
- Agenda for COD and Subcommittee meetings
- Spectrum Advisory Committee (SAC) Midwinter Reports
- COD Project List/Workplan 2014-2015
- Summary of activities 2013-2014
- Resources regarding The Speaker
- Leaders Wanted / LIS Doctoral Program Options Fair: Cultivating Diversity in LIS Education
- Making a Mentorship Match: What Works, What Doesn't, and What Can ALA Offer?
- Power, Privilege, and Positionality: Applying a Critical Lens to LIS Education
- TASK FORCE ON EQUITY, DIVERSITY, AND INCLUSION
The Committee on Diversity consists of 15 members appointed by the Council Committee on Committees, in cooperation with the ALA president-elect, serving 2 year terms and led by a Chair, appointed annually.