Committee on Diversity (COD)
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2009. Last retrieved on 06/02/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- An Open Conversation with the ALA Task Force on Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion: Planning for Orlando and Beyond
- April 2015 COD Business Meeting
- COD Conference Call Agenda: March 9, 2015
- COD Midwinter 2015 Meeting Minutes
- Agenda for COD and Subcommittee meetings
- Spectrum Advisory Committee (SAC) Midwinter Reports
- COD Project List/Workplan June 2014-June 2016
- Summary of activities 2013-2014
- Resources regarding The Speaker
- Making a Mentorship Match: What Works, What Doesn't, and What Can ALA Offer?
The Committee on Diversity consists of 15 members appointed by the Council Committee on Committees, in cooperation with the ALA president-elect, serving 2 year terms and led by a Chair, appointed annually.