ALA Membership Committee
To establish general policies, programs, and procedures to secure new members; to be responsible for the implementation of these programs; to coordinate membership promotion activities of all units and chapters of the association; to make recommendations concerning membership dues; and to serve the association as a sounding board on membership.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- 2013 Annual Conference Agenda
- ALA Dues Adjustment Proposal Approved by Council
- 2013 Midwinter Meeting Agenda
- ALA Membership Committee Meeting
- ALA Dues Adjustment Proposal Revised
- Membership Committee Meeting (ALA)
- ALA Membership Committee Agenda
- ALA Executive Board MW Talking Points
- NetGalley Press Release 2012
- ALA Membership Committee Midwinter Agenda
The Membership Committee consists of Nine (9) members with staggered terms. Chairperson to be appointed annually. One of the members shall be an ALA Executive Board Representative.