Executive Board Finance and Audit (F&A) Subcommittee
The committee suggests measures to build the Association’s financial resources, provides the Executive Board with interpretation of financial data needed for administrative decisions; serves as liaison to the Endowment Trustees; oversees the audit review; reviews the treasurer’s report; reviews and interprets reports from the Endowment Trustees and BARC; reviews financial projections; considers other matters related to accounting standards, finances, and budget; makes recommendations to the Executive Board regarding the fiscal management of the Association; performs other general fiscal duties of the Executive Board as necessary.
Displaying active committee roster as of 03/14/2014. Last retrieved on 03/14/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Finance & Audit Committee of the ALA Executive Board
- Finance & Audit Committee of the ALA Executive Board and the Auditors
- Finance & Audit Committee of the ALA Executive Board Meeting
- ALA Finance & Audit Committee Meeting with the Auditors
- ALA Finance & Audit Committee Meeting
- Finance & Audit Subcommittee of the Executive Board with the Auditors (ALA)
- Finance & Audit Subcommittee of the Executive Board Meeting (ALA)
Consists of the treasurer (who serves as chair), three other Board members, and the chair of BARC (ex official).