Spectrum Advisory Committee, a subcommittee of the Committee on Diversity
To oversee, coordinate, support, and advocate for activities of the spectrum scholarship program and related diversity pre-professional development activities; to recommend potential award jurors to the ALA office for diversity for the spectrum award process; to appoint a working group that plans and executes the spectrum institute; to support a spectrum scholars interest group; and to make recommendations on and support fundraising and marketing initiatives related to the family of spectrum scholarship program activities.
Jody Gray (Staff Liaison, November 1, 2015, to June 30, 2020)
Gwendolyn Prellwitz (Staff Liaison, July 1, 2015, to June 30, 2017)
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2016. Last retrieved on 05/27/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Networking Contacts established for #alaac14
- 2014 Spectrum Institute activities
- Committee on Diversity All Sub-Committee Business Meeting (ALA)
- Committee on Diversity All Sub-Committee Business Meeting I (ALA)
- Spectrum Advisory Committee Meeting in conjunction with Committee on Diversity and all Subcommittees - MW 2011
- Agenda - Spectrum Advisory Committee - 2009 Midwinter Business Meeting
- Agenda - Spectrum Advisory Committee - 2008 Annual Business Meeting
- Agenda - Spectrum Advisory Committee - 2008 Midwinter Business Meeting
- Agenda - Spectrum Advisory Committee - 2007 Annual Business Meeting
- Agenda - Spectrum Advisory Committee - 2007 Midwinter Business Meeting
The Spectrum Advisory Committee consists of 10-15 members appointed by the Chair of the Committee on Diversity serving 2 year terms and led by a chair, appointed annually.
Subcommittees & Task Forces
- Spectrum Scholars Interest Group
- Spectrum Jury