Diversity Research Grant Advisory Committee, a subcommittee of the Committee on Diversity
To oversee, coordinate, and support the diversity research grants program; to recommend potential award jurors to the ALA office for diversity for the diversity research grants award process; to oversee the application, selection and notification process; to serve as a resource for awardees; and to make recommendations on and support fundraising and marketing initiatives related to the diversity research grants program.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Diversity Research Update
- Committee on Diversity All Sub-Committee Business Meeting (ALA)
- CANCELLED: DiversiTea: Diversity Research Grants
- Midwinter 2012 Diversity Research Grants Advisory Committee Agenda
- Committee on Diversity All Sub-Committee Business Meeting I (ALA)
- DRG Advisory Committee meeting in conjunction with Committee on Diversity All Subcommittee Meeting - MW 2011
- DiversiTEA: Diversity Research Discussion
- Committee on Diversity Business Meeting I: includes all COD Subcommittees
The Diversity Research Grant Advisory Committee consists of a varying number of members appointed by the Chair of the Committee on Diversity serving 2 year terms and led by a chair, appointed annually.
Subcommittees & Task Forces
- Diversity Research Grant Jury