Diversity Research Grant Advisory Committee, a subcommittee of the Committee on Diversity
To oversee, coordinate, and support the diversity research grants program; to recommend potential award jurors to the ALA office for diversity for the diversity research grants award process; to oversee the application, selection and notification process; to serve as a resource for awardees; and to make recommendations on and support fundraising and marketing initiatives related to the diversity research grants program.
Ms. LaVerne Gray (Chair, July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2015)
Ms. Rebecca L. Hankins (Member, July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2015)
Robin L. Kear (Member, July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2015)
Cristina Dominguez Ramirez (Member, July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2015)
Michelle Harrell Washington (Staff Liaison, January 1, 2013, to June 30, 2020)
Displaying active committee roster as of 10/01/2014. Last retrieved on 10/01/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Diversity Research Update
- Committee on Diversity All Sub-Committee Business Meeting (ALA)
- CANCELLED: DiversiTea: Diversity Research Grants
- Midwinter 2012 Diversity Research Grants Advisory Committee Agenda
- Committee on Diversity All Sub-Committee Business Meeting I (ALA)
- DRG Advisory Committee meeting in conjunction with Committee on Diversity All Subcommittee Meeting - MW 2011
- DiversiTEA: Diversity Research Discussion
- Committee on Diversity Business Meeting I: includes all COD Subcommittees
The Diversity Research Grant Advisory Committee consists of a varying number of members appointed by the Chair of the Committee on Diversity serving 2 year terms and led by a chair, appointed annually.
Subcommittees & Task Forces
- Diversity Research Grant Jury