Constitution and Bylaws Committee
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2015. Last retrieved on 05/23/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Constitution & Bylaws report to Council Midwinter 2017 CORRECTED 1-25-17
- ALA Constitution and Bylaws Committee agenda Midwinter Meeting 2017
- Latino Literacy Now affiliation request
- ALA Annual Conference report to Council of the Constitution and Byalws Committee, June 2016
- Addendum to the Constitution & Bylaws Committee 2016 AC agenda
- 2016 Annual Conference C&B Committee documents
- Constitution and Bylaws Committee report Midwinter 2016
- Agenda for Constitution and Bylaws Committee Midwinter 2016
- REVISED request from JCLC for affiliation
- Affiliation request from the Joint Council of Librarians of Color
On recommendation of Council, February, 1958, the Constitution and Bylaws Committee is to consist of five members. Chairperson to be appointed annually. Charge revised at the 1995 Midwinter Meeting by ALA Council.