The Publications Committee shall have responsibility for:
- Coordinating the disseminating information in DttP; the GODORT Policies and Procedures Manual or other publications or through correspondence to member affiliates;
- Publishing from time to time appropriate bibliographic or other special publications by and for the benefit of document librarians and others;
- Compiling information on publication options and procedures, reviewing to approve proposals or submitted texts of items to be published, distributed, or endorsed by GODORT and making recommendations on publishing to the GODORT Steering Committee;
- Maintaining a Notable Documents Panel responsible for the compilation and publication of an annual list of significant government documents;
- Recommending and submitting for endorsement to the GODORT Steering Committee the GODORT Web Administrator and the Notable Documents Panel Chair;
- Functioning as publisher of DttP; recommending and submitting for endorsement to the GODORT Steering Committee the DttP editor, and endorses the members of the DttP Editorial Board upon the recommendation of the DttP editor.
Further content is located on the GODORT Wiki.
Notable Documents Panel (GODORT PPM - see page 13 of pdf)
The Serial Set: Its Make-up and Content
This book about various subjects, formats and time periods covered in the U.S. Serial Set is edited by Andrea Sevetson, a longtime member of GODORT, and many of the chapters are authored by GODORT members. The price of the book is $80.00. Proquest is donating all profits from the sale of the book to GODORT.