Census 2000 Other Data Sources
- Complete list of special tabulations
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Tabulation: "Information for various occupation groupings by race and ethnicity and sex."
- School District Demographics Data Files : Census 2000 data and maps for public school districts. Includes a special tabulation by the Census Bureau similar to the SF3 file with 492 population tables and 329 housing tables. Tables available for the U.S, American Indian and Alaska Native Areas and Hawaiian home lands, States, Counties and School Districts (Elementary, Secondary and Unified). [National Center for Education Statistics] User Guide
Tables and Reports (not in Factfinder)
- Briefs and Special Reports
- Census 2000 Profiles: 4 tables of state and national summaries of sample and 100% data.
- Demographic Profiles: Search or browse 100% and Sample profiles.
- Rankings and Comparisons
- All Census 2000 PDF reports and publications
- PHC-1 Summary Population and Housing Charcteristics: "...report series provides data based on the 100-percent questions. This series is similar to the 1990 census CPH-1 series." [PDF] Ordering information
- PHC-2 Summary Population and Housing Charcteristics: "...report series provides sample data on a wide range of characteristics....In prior decennial census publications, the appendixes that explained these subjects, geographic terms and concepts, and other general product information were included in the volumes containing the statistical tables; for Census 2000, these appendixes are found in the PHC-2-A report, "Summary Social, Economic, and Housing Characteristics, Selected Appendixes."" [PDF] The PHC-2 series is similar to the 1990 census CPH-5 series. Ordering information
- PHC-3 Summary Population and Housing Charcteristics: "...report series provides Census 2000 and historical comparisons of the 100-percent population and housing unit counts. It provides land and water area measurements, and population density. The user notes section documents geographic changes over the past decade. This series is similar to the 1990 census CPH-2 series." [PDF]
- Adjusted Data
- PL94-171 Redistricting Files - PL 94-171 ASCII files guide
- Summary File 1 - SF 1 ASCII files guide
- Summary File 2 - SF 2 ASCII files guide
- Summary File 3 - SF 3 ASCII files guide
- Supplementary Survey