Census 2000 American Fact Finder
- American Factfinder: incorporates all files; separate entry pages for individual files listed below.
- Summary File 1: 100% long form data
- Summary File 2: 100% data with detailed race and Hispanic/Latino group data
- Summary File 3: sample short form data on social, economic and housing characteristics.
- Summary File 4: sample short form data on social, economic and housing characteristics with detailed race and Hispanic/Latino group data.
- Census 2000 Supplementary Survey
- Tutorials and Training Materials: Census Bureau Powerpoint Training Materials.
- University of Michigan: Includes practice exercises.
- A Guide to American Factfinder Geography and Functionality Describes data and maps availble from all sections of American Factfinder for 1990 and 2000. [U. of North Carolina-Chapel Hill]