GODORT: Depository Library Council Nomination Form
-- due December 1, 2013 --
Please note: Recommendation by GODORT for Depository Library Council (DLC) in no way implies an appointment will be made. All appointments are made by the Public Printer of the U. S. Consult the DLC Home Page and the DLC Information Guide for additional information and makeup of the current Council.
DLC Nominations are judged by GODORT Steering Committee members on the following criteria:
- Direct current experience relating to the Federal Depository Library Program.
- Regular attendance at state, regional, local or national professional meetings of documents librarians.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a group and to follow through on professional obligations.
- Knowledge of current information technologies.
- Familiarity with the current policies or operational issues relating to the Federal Depository Library Program.