- Establishes criteria for bibliographies and resource lists to be maintained on the GLBTRT web site.
- Evaluates the current resources for possible revision or deletion.
- Updates resources or contacts original resource authors to solicit revisions.
- Identifies topics for new resources and solicits suggestions for new resources from GLBTRT members.
- Creates new bibliographies and resource lists and approves them for inclusion on the GLBTRT web site.
- Solicits new resources from GLBTRT members that meet established criteria and reviews them for inclusion on the GLBTRT web site.
- Suggests web site changes for the GLBTRT resources page, including a mechanism on the web page for users to suggest new topics or other changes on the page.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2015. Last retrieved on 02/21/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
The committee consists of 5 to 7 members, a board liaison, and is led by a chair.
At the ALA 2012 Midwinter Meeting, the GLBT Round Table Steering Committee charged this ad hoc committee one year (January 2012 to January 2013) to assess, develop, and maintain all resources listed on Publications page of the round table web site. The content on this page was on the Popular Resources page of our old web site.
- Final Report, 2013 ALA Midwinter Meeting
- Committee Space in ALA Connect (includes charge)
- Committee Proposal
- Committee Roster
During the November 2013 round table board meeting, the GLBTRT Resources Committee was charged as a standing committee. The committee began work 2014 July.