Games and Gaming Round Table (GameRT)
The mission of the Games and Gaming Round Table is to provide the following:
- A forum for the exchange of ideas and concerns surrounding games in libraries;
- Resources to the library community to support the building and maintaining of library game collections;
- A force for initiating and supporting game programming in libraries;
- Create an awareness of, and need for, the support of the value of gaming and play in libraries, schools, and related learning communities.
- Create an awareness of the value of games and gaming in library outreach and community engagement plans.
- A professional and social forum for networking among librarians and non-librarians interested in games and gaming.
Have an interest in Gaming in Libraries? Volunteer for GAMERT!
We're updating our Gaming Resources pages! Check out the many, many crowdsourced tips, recommendations and ideas you can find there!